Monday, March 17, 2014

MM: Walking away from explosions.

Welcome.
I'm going to cut right to the chase here and say that this part of the semester sucks.
SUCKS.

There always seems to be 19 things left on my to-do list, no matter how many things get done.
And get this: by my graduation date, I'll have written 16 papers this semester alone.
SIXTEEN. PAPERS.
Not including blog posts and articles for the student review.
Yeah.


So for today, we have a post for you on what it feels like to cross something off your list.
What it feels like to press submit on that sucker.
What it feels like to exit out of the 39 tabs you have open for that 7 page French thesis
(oh sorry that's just me)
I'm dead serious when I say it feels a little something like this:








AWWW YISSSS.
No idea what your grade is going to be on completed assignment,
but it doesn't even matter at this point.
What's done is done and you don't have to look at the stupid thing anymore.
We on the same page here?
Oh yeah.





So, for your listening pleasure, here are some songs to get you pumped up when you're putting the final touches on your "virtual museum exhibit" projects and Personal Leadership Development Plans (sorry, that's me again) before sending them away into the interwebs and onto your professor's desk to be mercilessly ripped apart, as well as some songs to accompany your lives as you metaphorically walk away from those giant explosions in your lives
WITHOUT. EVER. LOOKING. BACK.

    
BxH